The Dancing Grannies are a gang of Black Country elderly ladies who like to get down and boogie wherever they please.
High streets, shopping centres, theatres, corporate functions, festivals, concerts and generally anywhere where there is a bus stop not too far away.
Times: 3 x 30 minute sets with half hour break in between each slot.
- Preferably 5m x 5m performance space for us to dance
- Te artists can bring our own equipment which is suitable for indoor and outdoor events however with larger events where there is a P.A. system in place we find this to be a better option.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- Dressing room with snacks and beverages + mirror.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed