music machine, parade
Cycla - mechanical battucada
N. F. of the Latin cymbalo, the cymbal and of the Greek bylette, the moped without motor. A hybrid musical vehicle whose aesthetic is strongly inspired by the agricultural machinery of the turbulent 1920s. Approved technical products, furious rhythms (samba - waltz - bossa nova - rock'n'roll - paso doble & tutti quanti), acoustic concert and as an option a popular ball according to the mood of the workers
The artists come from France
Walkact: up to 1h30 per day
Fixed show: 30'
number of artists: 2
- A safe or lockable Dressingroom close to the performaing area with a table, chairs, mirror and warm water. This one should be be available 2 hours before the performance, for breaks and 1 hour after the performance.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The artist would like hot meals and beverages
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.