Acts on Stilts
High above, strange characters parade with quiet steps from the top of their 2 m 50 - 2 m 90. Dressed up in a suit they represent the reign of the air. On the ground, characters with fish skeleton heads, who represent the reign of water.
On the ground, 3 musicians with skeletons heads of primates, represent the reign of earth..
While dancing, they help create a festive atmosphere and bring a festive ode to death.
Artists from Belgium
Duration: 2 x 40' minutes (more upon request)
Number of artists: 5 or 7
5 artists: 1 stiltwalker, 1 puppeteer, 3 musicians
7 artists: 2 stiltwalker, 1 puppeteer, 1 actor dragging a coffin, 3 musicians
- Free parkingspace for a van.
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police.
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed.