Have you ever seen one of those glass snowglobes filled with liquid, where there is a miniature landscape inside that gets covered in snow when you shake it?
Well, you will feel as if you're inside one of these objects when you enter our gigantic ball.
It's a big dome, five meters tall and eight meters wide, where a tremendous storm is about to erupt.
But it's not your average storm, no, because instead of water and hail, lighting and thunder... you will find a pouring confetti rain!
The artists come from Spain
- A heated dressingroom (mirror, chairs, table, snacks and beverages, warm running water) with 220V power outlet
- Access to the assembly place with the van
- Secured parkingplace
- The organizer is responsible for the safety
- The organizer has to ensure the application of Sabam (author's rights or any performance rights organisation (PRO) of your country)and the authorization of the police and fire department..
- If the acts are performed abroad, if it is too late to go home or if they have to play several days the organization needs to provide hotel accommodations for the team, meals and beverages.
- For day performances the artists would welcome a breakfast/lunch with beverages and for evening shows a dinner.
- The date is only set when the contract has been signed